Welcome to eCasino! The new way to play casino games from the comfort of your Borgata hotel room. eCasino is easy to play, fun and rewarding. To play in the eCasino, you need the following three items to get started;
Valid My Borgata Rewards card with a PIN number
- Room password
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where do I play eCasino?
You can play eCasino on the in-room televisions at Borgata. eCasino is not offered in The Water Club hotel rooms.
Where can I get My Borgata Rewards Card and a
You can sign up for a My Borgata Rewards card and obtain a PIN number at the My Borgata Center.
Where can I get a room password?
Room passwords are provided to registered hotel guests at the front desk upon check-in.
Is there a limit on how much I can play in eCasino per day?
Yes. The daily play limit is $2,500.
Can I decrease the daily eCasino play limit?
Yes. Customers can decrease the eCasino daily limit at any time by calling a Customer Care Representative at 609.317.1000.
Can I increase the daily eCasino play limit?
Yes. Once a customer sets up their daily limit, they can request to have their limit increased at the casino cashier. All increases will take effect within 24 hours from the time of the request.
After I am done playing, what happens to my
downloaded credits in eCasino?
You can cash out at any time by selecting "Cash Out" in eCasino. Any remaining balance will be credited to your eWallet. If you do not select "Cash Out," your remaining eCasino balance will automatically transfer to your eWallet
upon check out.
What games are available to play in eCasino?
Currently, we have one reel game, "Rum Runners," four video poker games, "Jacks or Better," "Deuces Wild," "Double Bonus" and "Double Double Bonus" available.
Will eCasino be available 24 hours a day?
No. eCasino is NOT available between 4:30AM - 6:00AM.
Will I get rated playing in eCasino?
Yes. Customers will be rated for all their play in eCasino.
Will I earn any My Borgata rewards playing in eCasino?
Yes. Customers earn Comp Dollars only.
Can I download SLOT DOLLARS® to play in
No. At this time, customers cannot download SLOT DOLLARS® to play in the eCasino.
What happens if I win a jackpot while playing in
Jackpots won in the eCasino must be cashed out at the Main Casino Cashier.
Where can I collect my jackpot winnings?
Customers must present two forms of ID and their My Borgata Rewards card to collect jackpot winnings at the
Main Casino Cashier.
Where do I call if I need any assistance for
Please dial “0” from your in-room phone and a Customer.
How can I fund eWallet?
Cash, cashier's checks and wire transfers are acceptable ways to fund eWallet.
Can I fund eWallet with a credit card?
No. Funding eWallet with a credit card is not available at this time.
How much I can fund eWallet?
There is no maximum.
What happens to my eWallet funds if I don't cash out?
Funds not withdrawn from your eWallet stay in eWallet and are available to you during future visits to Borgata.
eWallet is an electronic account that is used to transfer funds into eCasino and accept winnings while playing in the eCasino.
To set up your eWallet, visit the Main
Casino Cashier located on the casino floor.
eWallet setup is free.
To setup your eWallet, you need the
following items to get started;
- Valid My Borgata Rewards card.
- Two forms of ID are required, one of which must be government-issued photo ID.
Useful Tip: Remember, you can cash out at any time by selecting “Cash Out” option in eCasino and any remaining balance will be
credited to your eWallet.
If you do not select “Cash Out” your
remaining eCasino balance will automatically transfer to your
eWallet upon check out.
Rules and Regulations
- Must be 21 or older to participate in eCasino.
- eCasino is not available between 4:30AM–6:00AM.
- Valid ID with proof of age and address required to obtain a My Borgata
Card and PIN.
- eWallet set up is free.
- To set up eWallet, a valid My Borgata Rewards card and two forms of
ID are required, one of which must be a government-issued photo ID.
- The daily play limit in eCasino is $2,500. If no preference is
requested, the default amount will be $2,500.
- Cash, cashier's checks or wire transfers are acceptable to
- Funding eWallet via credit card is not available at this time.
- Funds not withdrawn from eWallet stay in the customer's eWallet and
are available for the customer to use during subsequent visits
- Based on play, customers may earn Comp Dollars. A minimum of
$5 Comp Dollars must be earned in one gaming day. Earned Comp
Dollars will be added to the customer's Comp Dollar balance.
- To redeem comps and benefits, a My Borgata Card and valid picture
identification must be presented.
- At our retail shops and The Cafeteria outlets, $2 Comp Dollars are
equivalent to one U.S. dollar for all purchases.
- Comp Dollars cannot be combined for retail purchases.
- Comp Dollar rewards expire in 180 days.
- Gaming day is 6:00AM–5:59AM.
- Comp Dollar balance will not exceed $6,000.
- Jackpots won in the eCasino are subject to federal reporting requirements and will require completion of tax documentation at the main casino cashier before jackpot funds are available for play. Standard tax requirements will be enforced on all non-U.S. patrons.
- Management has the right to change or discontinue programs at
- Management reserves the right to adjust account status due to
computer, machine malfunction, operator error or fraud.
- Borgata reserves the right to temporarily withhold, permanently
deduct or remove any Comp Dollar balances from any participant's
account that is not in good standing with Borgata, in Borgata's sole
discretion, including but not limited to the following; Participant is
on any exclusionary list, in arrears on any Borgata issued credit, or
evicted from Borgata's premises, etc.
- Individuals prohibited from gambling by the NJDGE will not be eligible
to participate in the My Borgata Card program.