Enriching the lives of others
BORGATA HEART & SOUL FOUNDATION
The Borgata Heart & Soul Foundation is dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of others through Charitable giving in the areas of community, health and human services, culture and education. In keeping with such mission, the Foundation is committed to the maintenance of high standards of ethical conduct and to operation within the letter and spirit of the law.
The Foundation budgets generously for charitable contributions and we carefully allocate these precious resources to positively impact the greatest number possible. As such, the following guidelines, which apply to both monetary and in-kind contributions, were established to help focus our resources.
Charitable requests must:
- Be submitted in writing a minimum of 60 days in advance (see address below)
- Include a complete synopsis of the project to be funded
- Include 501(c)(3) non-profit organization tax ID Number
- Be located in the surrounding area
- Be in one of our areas of giving: Community, Health & Human Services, Culture, Education
We are unable to act favorably on any request:
- For an individual, team or school-sponsored endeavor
- For programs outside of our surrounding area
- For programs that discriminate for any reason, including race, color, creed, religion, age, sex or national origin
If you wish to submit a charitable donation request to be considered by the committee, you will need to submit that request in writing to:
Borgata Heart & Soul Foundation
Attn: Charitable Donations Committee
One Borgata Way
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
If you have any further questions please contact a Heart & Soul Representative at: (609) 317-7014.
The Borgata Heart and Soul Foundation ("Foundation") is a nonprofit corporation organized under the New Jersey Nonprofit Corporation Act which shall receive contributions for charitable and educational purposes within the meaning of IRS code 501 (c) (3).