Indulge in a complete wine retreat at Borgata without leaving ‘the center of it all.’
* Overnight stay in a Classic Room at Borgata or Club Room at The Water Club
* Vinotherapy Spa Treatment
Facial: Experience a refining exfoliation followed by a moisture-replenishing massage and a mineral moisturizing mask enhanced with wine country pure essential oils. Enjoy a hydrating hand massage and extra nourishing care for the eyes. Finish with a protein enzyme moisturizer rich in antioxidants, nourishing vitamins, and replenishing oils. This indulgent treatment will leave you and your skin feeling euphoric.
- Highlighted Scents: Rose, Cypress, Citrus
- Suggested Wine Pairing: Grgich Hills Fume Blanc - The aromas and flavors of ripe grapefruit, Meyer Lemon and fresh cut grass offer a lift to the sense that match the euphoric feeling your skin will have this indulgent treatment.
Body Treatment: Enjoy a gentle full body grape seed scrub, rich in antioxidants, to stimulate your skin and improve circulation. The experience culminates with a hydrating mineral mask wrap and a moisturizing lotion application infused with cypress-rose oils. Pure indulgence for you, your skin and your attitude.
- Highlighted Scents: Rose, Cypress, Geranium Grape Seed
- Suggested Wine Pairing: Conundrum - Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Muscat, Viognier and Semillon are blended to create a plethora of aromas and flavors that offer a stunning finish to match the full body treatment you’ve just enjoyed.
* Wine Tasting at Vintage Wine Boutique inside The Shoppes at The Water Club
Enjoy a signature wine tasting experience at Vintage with a $30 Enomatic Card. Under the direction of Borgata’s Wine Director, Anjoleena Griffin-Holst, Vintage Wine Boutique offers over 200 labels of wines, champagnes and sakes, as well as a complete line of wine accessories, including books, decanters, and more. Following the property’s mantra that “wine should be fun, and not intimidating,” the boutique uniquely offers an in-store sommelier who will be on hand to offer guests enthusiastic advice and tasting notes, while also featuring an Enomatic wine preservations and serving system for guests to taste over 30 bottles available in-house.
* Three-Course Prix-Fixe Wine Dinner at Fornelletto Cucina & Wine Bar for two
Primi (First Course), Choice Of:
Burrata with Sicilian Fig, Olive, and Basil Tapenade
Sicilian Salad with Endive, Wild Arugula, Blood Orange, Avocado, Blackberries, Balsamic Vinegar and Mint
Wine Pairing for both: Ocone Falanghina, Campania 2012
Entrée, Choice Of:
Potato Gnocchi with Gorgonzola Dolce, Red Grapes and Black Pepper
Wine Pairing: Colle dei Vardellini Pigato, Liguria 2007
Veal Milanese with Capers, Brown Butter, Pear, Arugula and Endive Salad
Wine Pairing: Peter Zemmer Pinot Nero, Alto-Adige 2009
Dolci (Dessert), Choice Of:
Dark Chocolate Budino with Nutella, Hazelnut Butter Crunch and Mascarpone Cream
Wine Pairing: Marenco ‘Pineto’ Brachetto d’Acqui, Piedmont 2010
Tiramisu with Layers of Mascarpone and Espresso Soaked Lady Fingers
Wine Pairing: Barconcici ‘Ill Santo’ Vin Santo, Tuscany NV
From $445 per night.
TO BOOK YOUR PACKAGE PLEASE CALL 609.317.7555.
Package is valid Tuesday - Saturday. Must be cancelled by 9:00 pm two days prior to reservation. Package is based on double occupancy and subject to availability. Certain blackout dates apply. Price does not include tax, fees or gratuities, except where indicated. Parking not included. Second night may be added at the prevailing rate with no package components. Advance deposit required. Package components cannot be redeemed for cash. Cannot be combined with any other discounted offers. Must be 21 years or older. Packages may be changed or discontinued at the discretion of Borgata. I.D. and credit card deposit required at check-in. Rates quoted are for individual bookings only, and do not apply to group functions.