You, the charter participant, acknowledge receiving, reading, and agreeing to the terms and conditions set forth below governing the charter to be operated by Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa d/b/a Fly Borgata, 1 Borgata Way, Atlantic City, New Jersey 08401 ("Borgata"). Please read this contract and sign it. Otherwise, U.S. Department of Transportation regulations prevent us from carrying you, and we may not accept your payment. No employee or agent of Borgata has the authority to change this contract.
xvii. Sister-in-Law*Includes "step" relatives
I have read the above Tour Participant Agreement Contract and by filling out this form and clicking 'submit' I hereby consent to accept all terms and conditions set forth herein. (One charter participant may sign for additional charter participants traveling together).
Print a copy of the agreement by clicking here.
As used in this contract, the term "Major Change" means:
(1) A change in the departure or return date shown in the operator-participant contract (or, if the contract states alternative dates, the date designated to the charter participant by the charter operator in accordance with 14 C.F.R. §380.33a(b)), unless the change resulted from a flight delay. In any event, however, a date change that the operator knows of more than 2 days before the scheduled flight date, and any delay of more than 48 hours, will be considered a major change;
(2) A change in the origin or destination city shown in the operator-participant contract for any flight leg (or, if the contract states alternative cities, the city designated to the charter participant by the operator in accordance with 14 .C.F.R. §380.33a(b)), unless the change affects only the order in which cities named in a tour package are visited;
(3) A substitution of any hotel that is not named in the operator-participant contract; or
(4) A price increase to the charter participant that occurs 10 or more days before departure and results in an aggregate price increase of more than 10 percent.
* New Jersey law prohibits person(s) under the age of 21 from gambling in, or loitering about, a casino and from consuming alcoholic beverages. Any persons under the age of 21 will not be permitted to participate in any Fly Borgata promotional offer. If a question arises concerning a charter participant's age and the charter participant does not have appropriate documentation to prove his/her age, the charter participant will be presumed to be under the age of 21.
** The Transportation Security Administration ("TSA") requires you to provide your full name, date of birth, and gender for the purpose of watch list screening, under the authority of 49 U.S.C. section 114, the Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004 and 49 C.F.R. parts 1540 and 1560. Failure to provide your full name, date of birth, and gender may result in denial of transport or denial of authority to enter the boarding area. TSA may share information you provide with law enforcement or intelligence agencies or others under its published system of records notice. For more on TSA privacy policies, or to review the system of records notice and the privacy impact assessment, please see the TSA Web site at www.tsa.gov.
I Terms & Conditions
I About Borgata
I Contact Us
I Press Releases I Responsible Gaming Underage Policy
I Investor Relations
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. ©2021 Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa. All rights reserved.