Our Commitment to Privacy:
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, the Borgata provides this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By using this site, you signify your approval of these terms and conditions.
The Information We Collect:
- "Traffic Data" - We automatically track and collect anonymous information that does not personally identify you, but is useful for marketing, as well as improving your experience when visiting our Site. Data is collected in aggregate and anonymously, which may include the type of Internet browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using, the pages you visited on our site, and how you arrived at our website.
- "Personal Information" - Personal information that you voluntarily provide is used in order to allow entry to premium areas of the website. This may include but is not limited to, contact and demographic information such as name, address, birth date, telephone number, and email address. Financial information is also collected for purchases.
We collect personal information when you provide it to us, including when you:
- Book/purchase product or services on desktop and mobile version of our site.
- Register for a giveaway/sweepstakes in our venues, stores or customer facing sites and kiosks.
- Sign up for a My Borgata Rewards account online.
- Engage with Borgata’s social media sites, for example, Facebook page.
- Sign up for e-mails, sms/mms messages, or social media notifications from Borgata
The e-mail address that you provide will be used only for the purpose of sending you emails you opted to receive from Borgata. You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link located on the bottom of email. You will receive a transactional email confirmation for your bookings and purchases for products and services on our websites.
Sharing with Social Media
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize Borgata’s services, content, and advertising.
Uses of Information Collected:
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We use your contact data to send you information about our property and current promotions, such as offers of hotel rooms, concerts or upcoming special events, and to contact you when necessary. We use your financial data to verify your qualifications for certain offers or services and for billing of products and services. Your demographic data is used to customize your site experience and to deliver content that may be of interest to you, according to your preferences.
Choices Regarding Providing Information:
General information is collected whenever you browse the Borgata website. The Borgata website does not provide any means for opting out of providing general information when you browse the site. You can browse the Borgata site without providing any personal information. However, providing personal information is required to use some of the services on the Borgata website, including, but not limited to, making hotel or restaurant reservations, making purchases, registering for the My Borgata rewards program, and participating in sweepstakes.
Both general and personal information collected by the Borgata website is stored on secure servers. These servers are protected by firewalls and other standard security procedures. The secure servers are generally not accessible by unauthorized third parties.
Lost or Stolen Information:
You must promptly notify us if you’re my Borgata Rewards card, user name, or password is lost, stolen or used without permission. In such an event, we will cancel that My Borgata user name or password and update our records accordingly.
Sharing of Information:
We may share your personal information with our properties, subsidiaries, strategic alliance partners, and other third parties, as we deem appropriate. Your personal information may also be disclosed if necessary to: (1) enforce our Web Site Agreement; (2) protect and defend the rights or property of the Company; (3) comply with a court order or other legal process or other legal requirements of any governmental authorities, including but not limited to, authorities which regulate gaming activities; or (4) to, in the sole discretion of the Company, in exceptional circumstances, such as a national emergency, security concern, or other situation in which, the Company deems such disclosure is prudent.
Other Limits to Your Privacy:
The Borgata Site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
Pursuant to law, persons under the age of twenty-one (21) are not permitted to gamble at our property or loiter in casino areas. Similarly, our website is not intended for persons under the age of twenty-one (21). In accordance with the Children's Online Privacy Act, persons younger than 21 years of age are not allowed to use our site, accept offers, or win contests, and we do not knowingly collect information from such persons. We reserve the right to verify age at any time for any reason and may reject a person who does not have valid age identification at any time while conducting business at the Borgata.
SMS Text Message Program:
Receive up to 8 messages a month. Text HELP for help. Text STOP to unsubscribe. Standard message & data rates apply.
Changes to Policy: