Sites Combine Cutting-Edge Web Technology, Functionality and Style to Offer Comprehensive Information on Atlantic City’s premier destination.
ATLANTIC CITY, NJ (August 24, 2006) – Borgata Hotel Casino and Spa today announced the launch of its re-designed website, theborgata.com
, as well as a new website, borgatanightlife.com
. Combining cutting-edge web technology, contemporary design, and Borgata’s signature style, form meets function as Borgata customers can conveniently make reservations, purchase tickets to shows, check their MY BORGATA Rewards, and much more, at the simple click of mouse.
On the heels of opening of a $200 million expansion including three additional fine dining restaurants by acclaimed chefs Bobby Flay, Wolfgang Puck, and Michael Mina, The Cafeteria (eight quick service dining options), an 85-table poker room, an additional 36,120 square feet of gaming space, and a new nightclub experience, mur.mur, theborgata.com will provide users a convenient means to obtain information on Borgata’s stellar lineup of world-class restaurants, gaming, entertainment, events, room and spa accommodations, and meetings. The new site allows visitors to:
- Make arrangements to “Rejuvenate,” “Wake Up Smiling,” stay “Up All Night,” or spoil themselves in “Suite Indulgence” with any one of Borgata’s unique room packages and special offers.
- Receive up-to-date Poker Tournament Schedules and register online for major events like the annual Borgata Poker Open, part of the World Poker Tour, which starts September 5th.
- Link to additional sites shopborgata.com and borgatanightlife.com.
- Make their favorite Borgata cocktails and dishes at home with recipes from Borgata’s star chefs and mixologists.
The revamped site also offers visitors and MY BORGATA cardholders a state-of-the-art dashboard to plan their visit, make hotel reservations, reserve event tickets, and view their reward balances and upcoming promotions. For meeting planners, all the information needed to coordinate an event – from meeting space to menus to recreational entertainment -- is at their fingertips in a concise, easy-to-view format.
“We have over 2 million customers in our database, many of whom actively use theborgata.com as their primary source of information about Borgata,” explains Sid Vaikunta, Vice President of Marketing for Borgata. “With our amplified culinary, nightlife, and poker amenities, the re-designed version of theborgata.com offers a seamless web experience for Borgata customers, while capturing the essence of Borgata style with rich imagery.
“Additionally, we have launched borgatanightlife.com
, a fun, new website that gives visitors a sneak peek into the energy and style of Borgata’s nightlife scene,” continues Vaikunta.
Quickly garnering attention as a premier East Coast destination for nightlife, offering a variety of experiences in a singular hotel-casino, Borgata’s additional website – borgatanightlife.com
– takes a unique approach to web functionality utilizing style, fashion, and the signature party-vibe found at Borgata’s social hotspots – MIXX, Gypsy Bar, B Bar and mur.mur – in a sleek high-fashion magazine format. Guests can place their names on nightclub guestlists, plan a private party, make bottle service reservations, get the latest on upcoming nightlife events and purchase tickets, get information on cocktailing at Borgata, and view celebrity party pictures shot on site.
“We are very excited to have produced these online experiences for Borgata,” says Jason Straub, President of Style Wise Interactive, interactive agency for theborgata.com and borgatanightlife.com. “Bringing their vision to life was both challenging and rewarding, as they continue to raise the bar in Atlantic City. Style Wise is thrilled to have helped them deliver that online.”
Borgata is a joint venture of Boyd Gaming Corporation (NYSE: BYD) and MGM MIRAGE (NYSE: MGM). Located at Renaissance Pointe in Atlantic City, it features 2,000 guest rooms and suites, 161,000 square feet of gaming, 200 gaming tables, 4,100 slot machines, 14 destination restaurants, 11 retail boutiques, a 54,000 square foot spa, 70,000 square feet of event space, and parking for 7,100 cars.
Contact: Noel Stevenson
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa